(ET) Thanks !

Thanks to everyone that replied to my charger problems. After running
several
tests I have decided that the charger is dead. The charger in the E-15
also
appears dead. I have not yet tested the charger in the John Deere.

When I bought the E-15 I also got the original instructions that came with
each attachment. I have a tiller book, the rear lift book, plow book and
mower book. I had forgotten I had them until earlier today when I found
them
in a drawer in the garage.

When I bought the E-12 I also got a repair manual covering the E-8, E-12,
E-12M,
and the E-15. It has most of the electrical diagrams and other
information. If
anyone needs specific information I will be glad to copy and mail to you.
Sorry
but my scanner is dead so I can't put it online.

I am going to contact Mr. Gunn Monday about the charger problems.

Thanks again for all the help.

Marty