RE: Re: mower deck motors, bearings, was: Re: (ET) Weeder / Culti vator

 Hi,

 When I sharpen my blades I always remove any grass or dirt form the blade
then sharpen and balance. I use a simple blade balance I got a true Value
for about $1.98. I do balance end to end and side to side. I figure this
will help the bearings last longer and I love to hear the deck sing not
growl.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net
NetMeeting Directory server for IU ils.iu.edu