Re: (ET) Wheelhorse E141

Hi all,

My 141 uses a triple motor mid mower very similar to the front mount.
The motors are a bit shorter like the E-12M. These tractors (I have one
of each) are especially nice with a mid mount blade for grading. Can't
touch their leveling ability with a front mount.

As to the shift on the fly, I wish! They are not a synchromesh so you
better be very careful. The E series are about as synchro as these but
with them you have the advantage of being able to control the motor
speed and if you're real good at it you can shift them on the fly.

It's a bit un-nerving listening to that motor running at full speed all
the time. It turns on and off with an ignition key.

Jim