(ET) new to group

I inherited my father in law's E15 that he has had since the early 80's. He died last fall. But, I didn't take much interest in the E15 since he kept it up and travelled to Edgerton, WI (Bill Gunn) to get parts and info. However, now I've begun working at getting all the info/instructions together. From help on the web, i realized that the batteries were shot and I purchased Excide ones for $46 from Sam's Club, installed them yesterday, and almost broke down the garage door, not prepared for the incredible get up and go of this machine when it rammed down the driveway! I'm glad to be part of this group. I have a mower and a snow shovel, and might be looking for a tiller. I hope I can participate and learn as much as I can share with you all. It's almost unbelievable that this E15 can tow cars out of flood waters!!

William Vince Albrecht, CPA
Capital Funds - Investments
Office of the Comptroller
1225 E. 60th Street