(ET) Quick Survey..

Hello Folks,

I'm deep in the mist of revamping the www.elec-trak.org site, and I need
some info from you. I need to know the display resolution
(640x400,800x600,1024x768, etc)of your PC you typically surf the web with.
I'll format the pages to fit the average size of everyone's browser,
assuming its' maximized. Send your reply to me directly (don barry kmtc
com) to avoid trashing up the list.

The new site has some nice things:
- greatly cleaned up, looks more "club-like"
- All pictures are in thumbnail format for easier surfing
- There's "For Sale" and "Wanted" areas you can post to.
- A searchable FAQ list, even allows photos and uploads
- The GE Parts Manual on-line (with Bill's blessing)
- Some history trivia: an original GE Elec-Trak brochure

It should be up within two weeks. If you have any mint ET trivia (old
brochures, etc), I'd like to get them scanned and posted. Let me know if
you want to contribute. I'll Fedex back anything sent to me the next
business day (if you don't have a decent scanner).

I did send a letter to GE (and got a nice reply) from their public
relations folks.. they might be able to provide some old pictures of the
ET factory and other trivia.

Don

Don Barry
Infrastructure Manager, IT