Re: (ET) best tires for hilly grass

HI Dave,

I just came off of our very wet salt marsh towing an atv trailer loaded
with 5 pallets, a roll of fencing, tools and ET chain saw with our I-5
(E-20) and had no problems at all. We are running 10.5 " turf tires with

a set of good tractor chains (the added cleat style). You can't stop a
chained 20 on any kind of turf or snow where it can get a bite. I was
even able to back up through the reeds no problem. The atv trailers have

nice fat atv tires. The chains are available I think from Northern. We
got ours from a local (former ET) dealer but they are readily available.

All that because our 5 sheep got out through the marsh onto the state
hwy rotary yesterday and we had quite the traffic jam. A Memorial Day we

won't soon forget. Oh how I wish we had a camera at the time.

Jim
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/fiskfarm/GE-Wheelhorse.Elec-Trak.html