From: Casey, Jack [mailto:Jack Casey dowjones com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 11:58 AM
To: 'Jim Coate'; Elec-Trak List
Subject: RE: (ET) newbie questions

I'll answer your question on the trans.
Drain the transaxle, jack up the tractor so that rear wheels are at least
5"
off the ground.  This is necessary because you need to get 64 ozs (no less)
of 85-140 gear oil in there.  This is an awkward process made easier by
using a funnel and a 16"-18" piece of clear plastic hose.  You'll find this
oil at any auto supply shop. Good luck,  Jack