(ET) repairs

This must be the year I annoyed someone, just got the e12 operational,
went to get the JD 90 ready for lawnmowing & guess what.   Cleaned the
deck, repainted it, repaired some motor wiring that had been bothering,
when i mounted it and turned on the motors it sounded like I had a
grabage disposal unit eating tin cans there.  Checked what should have
been the suspect motor, that was Ok, the other one had bearings that
didn't feel too bad but wurely were noisy so replace them.  Now ready to
mow but think the charger is only running on trickle.  Oh, well, in 15 +
years only replaced one charger and the batteries a few times.  Better
reliability than a "wet" mower.

wombat