(ET) E-20 for possible sale

Hey all:

A long story short:  My brother in law happened on an E-20 for sale.
New(er) set of batteries, mower, inverter, chain saw, hedge trimmer, and
possible other few things for sale with it.  The owner says that it runs
great, he has had it for 18 years or so.  A "cylinoid" went out so he
started to replace it (the bro could not follow if it was a drive or
inverter cylinoid), but it is supposed to be good.

Interested parties contact me direct at donovan ionet net.

Jim
KCMO area