From: Lordphipps999 aol com [mailto:Lordphipps999 aol com]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 1:53 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) STILL DEAD!

Thanks to all for the help so far,  at least it got me to look underneath the
tractor (model 26AE12CA WITH FRONT  MOWER).
Battery hookup OK - Seat switch OK - Brake switch - no power going in or out.
Looked around under there and found a 4-wire plug to the motor that had
become unplugged.
Reconnected the plug and - Shazzam!!!! problem solved. Like hell it was.
Now I at least have 36+ volts going through the brake switch. So that is OK.
What I would like know is: Where is the circuit breaker 1 (CB-1)? I can find
it on the schematic near the drive motor, but where is it, and what does it
look like, and does it have to be replaced or reset like CB-2 with the red
button?
Anyway, I am making some progress. I am getting some clicking when the lever
is pushed forward or back to reverse.  I was not even getting that before now.
Oh, and when I reconnected the 4-wire plug I thought I heard a quick bzzzzz -
which usually means no good. I'll keep trying later. Happy Easter