Re: (ET) Mower motor bearings

I had to use a dremel tool with a cutoff wheel to cut slits in the
flange to get mine off.  Even when they had slits on 2 sides and had
been soaking in penetrating oil for a week, I almost busted my heavy
duty puller getting them off.  You will probably have to do the same.
You can order new flanges and slip washers from Bill Gunn.  Get a new
center bolt for each flange as well.

Bruce Conner