From: "Don Barry" <Don Barry kmtc com>
To: "<Elec-trak" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 10:23 AM
Subject: (ET) www.elec-trak.org

> The site is now up at www.elec-trak.org. I had to change ISP's, as the
"free" WWW site had support commensurate with the price. The new site is
hosted by superior-hosting.com, runs in Sun Unix, and has tons of features.
It's paid up for the next year.

> Upcoming changes:
>
> - Bill Gunn okay'd me to publish the GE Elec-Trak parts catalog (original
GE). I'm working on that now. There will be GIF's of each page, plus PDF's.

> - I got an original 1970 GE brochure. I'll scan that up as a PDF as well.
>
> Thoughts:
>
> 1. The new site has several databases I can use in it. I was thinking of
downloading the discussion list archive into a searchable database.
Comments???

> 2. The new site also has an on-line chat feature I can turn on. We could
have an on-line "meeting" and discussion of things some evening.
Comments???

> 3. I have a associate who has offered to set up a member sign-in screen.
This would allow a "members only" area. In that area you could upload your
own tips and JPG's. Comments??