Re: (ET) More Wiring Problems

According to the schematic I have. The original lift motor has three connectors hooked up to wires from lift switch #18 and #19 and common going to #51 which is hooked to battery #3 negative post. This should give you 18 volts on wire #18 with switch in up position and 18 volts on #19 with switch in down position.(with #51 as common) Not fimilar with the power window motor it is possible the case is used as the ground and somewhere there is an electrical path from frame of tractor to last battery negative.

tom