RE: (ET) Battery Powered Push Mowers

>From Lee:

That heavy cable would be problem!

I think a better solution would be an ordinary 110 electric plugged into
the inverter if it's too far from a 110 outlet.
I have a B&D electric that's extremely light and easy to push.  That plus
an electric weed-whacker, an electric leaf blower, and an electric hand
tiller, makes my E-15 a very versatile yard and garden tool.
I also have an electric chain saw which cuts a lot of wood, which I then
haul in with a trailer.