From: Pestka, Dennis J [mailto:Dennis Pestka mkg com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 9:24 AM
To: Elec-Trak Email Discussion List
Subject: (ET) Battery Powered Push Mowers

To the group;

My gas powered push mower might have one season left in it, so I would like
to get a head start with some opinions from anyone on replacing it with a
battery powered push mower.

I am looking at strictly a small walk behind type for trimming around areas
that the tractor won't get to.

Anyone that owns a battery powered push mower and what you think of it ?
  Brand, voltage, weight, cutting time, ease of use, reliability ?

New mowers that are offered for sale ?

Old mowers that are no longer made, but that may be better quality than
anything new offered now ?

If the old mowers are the best choice this will give me time to keep an eye
open at the garage sales, flea markets this summer.

Thanks;
Dennis