(ET) Re: rotisierre etrac

could someone repost the url for the "etrac on spit"  when I tried to acces
it the first time I wasn't sucessful for some reason.

Also I'm installing a new air compressor for my E-trac (for sandblasting
etc)
and have been warned not to use plastic pipe, but what about copper?  It's
light and easier to deal with than steel pipe at least in my mind.

thanks,