(ET) It's not a chicken, it's a tractor!

Folks,

As some of you know, I'm in the process of doing a frame-up rebuild of an
E15. Well, I've got it down to the bare frame. After fixing the rust, I
sandblasted the frame, and have been working on the getting the frame
painted.

Painting the frame is a colossal pain... It's big and clumsy - and some of
the areas are hard to get a paint gun pointed at.

So last night, I had a brainstorm that worked great (and cheap).. I've had
the frame sitting on two sawhorses. I went to Home Depot, and bought 4 6"
angle braces, 2 8" angle braces, two 24"x2"x2" popular boards, two  2 ½"
5/16 bolts, two bolts and some large washers.. I had some # 12 screws...

I mounted on each 24" board two of the 6" angles equally apart so they
would fit in the rail slots on the front or back of the ET... drilled a
hole in the middle of each board. I put the bolt and washers thought that,
which bolted onto the 8" angles I screwed to the sawhorses. Took about 15
minutes to put the whole thing together with assistance of my trusty
Makita screwdriver.

I now have rotisserie elec-trak!!

It holds the ET up nicely, and it's easy to spin it in whatever position I
need the frame to work on. I primered the slots before I put it on the
rotisserie, and I apply the finish coat there after everything else is
done...It makes working on the frame (especially the underside 10,000%
easier.

If anyone wants a JPG of this contraption, let me know and I'll email you
one.

Don

Don Barry
Infrastructure Manager, IT