(ET) gratitude for restoration help

Lincoln, NE
Marcih Foist
2001.5

Dear Electrak co-conspiritors.  I, like yourself am desparately tryig to
enjoy the silent, smogless dreram machine to workin order, before the lsnow
melts.
I use one  half of a jumper cable, clipto the motor, clip other end to 12v. and
the  machine lunges aheadd.  So it must be control/relay dirty or dead.
I shall try to iunderstand any hints that involve the control system.  All the fuses are good.'How shlould I clean the relys(3?).
    I bought the EV for a samall aouint, and cannot start itl  Any advice ouoit there
Paul Wood, pw12423 earthlink net>    (402)486-3339 colect

--- Begin Message ---
Well, I got my E14s home.  They look to be restorable, but I am going to
need
rear battery boxes and covers.  The gentleman I bought them from had front
box sides made at a sheet metal shop.  Has anybody had the rear boxes
made?
Or does Bill Gunn have them?  About how much should I pay?  Thanks!

Brad Fayette

"The geeks shall inherit the earth."

--- End Message ---