Re: (ET) Sheet Metal Parts

Brad,

Bill sells a repro rear box that works just great. Cost (as I remember) is
around $100. Box comes already primered. I think the box lid was in the
$30 range.  Bill's shipping rate is very, very reasonable. Excellent
quality.....

Have you serial number with you BEFORE you call the first time so Bill can
set up your account correctly.

Don Barry
Infrastructure Manager, IT
Kirby Corporation
E-Mail: don barry kmtc com
Phone: 713-435-1032
Fax: 713-435-1070

>>> <Bfayette aol com> 02/28/01 07:12PM >>>
Well, I got my E14s home.  They look to be restorable, but I am going to
need
rear battery boxes and covers.  The gentleman I bought them from had front
box sides made at a sheet metal shop.  Has anybody had the rear boxes
made?
Or does Bill Gunn have them?  About how much should I pay?  Thanks!

Brad Fayette

"The geeks shall inherit the earth."