(ET) My first E15 and a reversing problem

I just got my first E-15 (after many years of looking locally) and am quite
impressed.  It did not run when I got it but I recalled a post concerning
the switch and cleaning the terminals.  Forward works great, reverse does
not work yet.

I recall a post about simple problems that cause reverse not to work, but
can not recall the corrections and can not find it in the archives.  Does
anyone recall what simple fixes are to get reverse to work?  The e-15
currently goes forward when in reverse.

Thanks
Jim Donovan
donovan ionet net