Re: (ET) Re: Home Owners Service Manual

Hi Jim, I sent a request for info to a couple of Wheel
Horse links about manuals on the Electric Wheel Horses
and received a couple of replies. 1) Jeff Kane
<kanej hayler navy mil> indicated that he might have
one and asked for the model number. You can use me as
a referal if you want to, even though I have not
contacted him before. He didn't sound to enthusiastic
about them as "you would have to buy batteries, alot
of them, then the cost of restoration, etc. on top of
that", seems like I have heard that before???: 2) Norm
at <norm normstoys com>, he used to be a dealer and
remembers them. He is at an A-C show in Florida and
may have one in his trailer. He asked if parts were
wanted or what. You might e-mail him as I don't know
what all you might be wanting. Hope this helps you.
Dan Eyk