(ET) ET- winter storage

Just checking in with every one.  Happy 2001!

The snow is waist deeeeep in my yard and its -35 degrees C outside. For those south of the border that is cooooooold! Even for us. My electric Car and my little E15 are both tucked under a tarp (no garage)with an electic cord running out to it for occasional charges. I also set a light bulb under the ET's tarp to take the chill off. (adds about 10-15 degrees) I pile a little snow up around the tarp for added insullation. I am not sure if this is the best way to store it (because last year I had mice who nested behind the dash) but unfortunetely I am still planning my heated garage and have no alternate shelter for it yet. I would bring it in the cabin, but then knowing my other half, I would probably have to live in the snow drift. MMMMM choices....

Does anyone have any special cold weather tips for ET's outdoor storage, or how to live in a snow drift?

Garnet McPherson
Green Planet Foundation
ET-15 & Commuta-Car