RE: (ET) C-185? Sale?

I do have the I-5 but did find one in a junk yard that
I removed the fenders. I had them blasted at a Plastic
Media place and then primed. I like the look of the
front fenders on the I-5. There really isn't much
different between the I-5, E-20 and C-185. I like the
C-185 as the control systems are much simplier.

I want to buy a Boom Lift as I stated and though I
have a 5 car garage and no wife I still dont have the
room. Plus when I started in the Electrak area I did
it to use it not lock it away for show. I love and
enjoy the tractors I just dont feel that it is right
to have it sit 98% of the year in a garage. I used to
have a 1 acre peice of land and it worked well for me
there. I have much more now and need larger stuff. I
have my doubts about getting out but think it is best.
I will leave the Electrak site as is and maybe add
somethings before I am done. I figure it will be there
forever if people still visit. Plus anyone can link to
it and save the pictures for the next round of
tractors.