Re: (ET) Walter's equipment

Please don't get me wrong.  I didn't want to insult you with the $800 offer
for the loader.  I started the email be trying to pointing out that $300
for
a working tractor and extras was way low (batteries are around that price).
I hope to someday build a loader for one of the e-15's I am redoing.  I
hope
to go the way of electric cylinders instead of hydraulics.  Personally I
hate to see you sell out.  Your site was the one that got me looking for
et's to start with.

Tim