Re: (ET) Walter's equipment

Part of the appeal of selling as a whole is that it
would instantly put someone in the ET game. I think
that selling off the parts would only reduce the total
value of the items. All units work. I have not had the
time to repaint the loader. It also works fine. I will
try and post new pictures on the web site this week.
If I do not get a price for the package on this mail
list then off to Ebay with a reserve.
$800 for the loader alone isn't enough. It would cost
more then that to make one let alone one that is hard
to find and an original. It has taken years to
assemble this much. We shall see.