From: Hazen, Dwight L [mailto:hazen indiana edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 12:43 PM
To: 'Elie, Larry (L.D.)'; elec-trak cosmos5 phy Tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Seat mounting pattern?

Larry,

 The web address www.jacksonsadlles.com  is not working, is that correct?

 The seat (foam and vinyl part) un-bolt from the metal seat frame. Two
screws on the under edge of the seat frame need to be removed. All you
should have to do is drill the new seat frame to fit the tractor. Do not
drill new holes in the tractor. After you remove the vinyl seat you will
discover that you can adjust your seat back and forth by using different
bolt holes.

You might just have a new seat cover made. any good shop should be able to
sew one up for you. (be sure and replace the foam).

 Hope this helps.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net