From: Pestka, Dennis J
To: Elec-Trak Email Discussion List
Sent: 1/24/01 2:08:32 PM
Subject: (ET) Wheelhorse E-81 and E-141
 Group; Just got and old Wheelhorse service bulletin that shows 2 electric tractors;it is dated 1980.It shows a small model called an E-81, looks like (3) 12 volt batteries anda large model E-141 with (6) 6 volts.They have a more updated looking style than the Elec-Traks. Does anyone know anything about these; was this a new deigned tractor or aclone of the Elec-Traks ?Were these the last tractors that Wheelhorse made before dropping theelectric line or were there others ?I would appreciate any info on these or later tractors made by Wheelhorse. Thanks;Dennis
 --- Steven Naugler--- snaugler earthlink net