Re: (ET) ET transporting

Hey Don,

Just a quick note. The only heavy item is the batteries and you would be
smart I think to just remove them.  After that a standard say 5' x 10'
trailer with a set of wood 2x12 ramps will easily load
all your equipment by hand (bring a come along just in case). You might
even consider tying each item onto a pallet and having the whole lot
trucked unless you're crazy like me and would enjoy the
trip. I have hauled 3 Citroen Meharis (a small French suv) all piled on
one 20' trailer from Florida to Cape Cod, so ETs are easy. I easily fit a
mower, lawn trailer, E-15 and more on my 5 x 10 stake
side trailer.

I'll try to send dimensions later.

Jim