Re: (ET) ET transporting

Hi Don, in response to your hauling situation. I
recently bought an E-15 and had to transport it from
Sweet Home, Oregon to Vancouver, Washington.
Naturally, my pickup bed was occupied and as I had to
take a dresser down to my mother in Salem, I rented a
6'x8', double axle trailer to bring the E-15, a mower
and a tiller in and it fit nicely. Even if it had all
been mounted on the E-15, it would have fitted in the
trailer. The little dresser looked lost in the caverns
of the trailer by comparison. Hope this helps. Dan Eyk