Re: (ET) Bill Gunn

Hello All, I also just spent a good sum of money with him (well, for me its a good sum a little over $100). As for if or when he quits selling parts, it'll make it a lot harder for some people to justify using this tractor. For me I enjoy using this tractor so much I've considered finding other electric tractors for using in case this one breaks or if I have to get one just for parts. I would just as soon get the parts from Bill as long as I can, though.

I've got a old gas lawn tractor is just collecting dust since I got my WheelHorse C-185, I have no inclination to use it or try to find replacement parts for it,as its an old one that the company was sold and then they quit making these some time ago, etc..

I know some parts are similar to the golf carts, however they are also scarce out here in this part of the country. I've got the only Electric Tractor most people have ever heard of around here. My dad's telling me to be sure and buy all the parts I think I might need while I can still get them...easier said than done.

My wife also talked to him about how the business was going (she even ordered my parts for me!) and he said that he wasn't going to close up shop at midnight on the 31st just still talking to another guy or two about the business. He'd still be taking and filling orders for a while. So I'm trying to find the money for a tiller and pushblade.