Re: (ET) Winter time... and a steering question

Hi Everyone, I just talked to Bill at Tech to order a
circuit board and a couple of belts and asked him how
things stood. He indicated that interest apparently
had dropped off dramatically as this year draws to a
close. He appeared uncertain what was going to happen.
Anyone else know more? Dan Eyk