Re: (ET) Battery tester

Hi Dennis, I am borrowing your e-mail to make sure a
posting gets through to the list as I'm not sure my
other e-mail address is correct.

I need to know if the tillers mount the same on all
the Elec-Traks, or if they mount differently. I just
bought an E-15 from one guy and a tiller from a friend
of his that is supposed to work. I have only seen one
other with a tiller mounted. Any info would be
appreciated. Dan Eyk