(ET) Re: Message to Members

Hi Randy and Happy Holidays,

I am forwarding your email to the list. Are you sending to the right
address?

elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu

I would love to get my hands on a power broom as well!

Has everyone checked the charge in their batteries in lieu of this cold
weather?
I would guess that I have something close to forty batteries that I have to
worry about around the farm between boats, golf carts, loaders, etc. and of
course the ETs.

As to visits, we are in the middle of gutting the dining room and doing a
complete renovation and hope to be done by Christmas. There is a line up
of ETs
carrying off the old plaster and lath, etc. I really should take the time
to get
some pictures of the parade.

How about this election!?! Who'd have thunk it?

Jim