(ET) Update

It's been pretty quiet on the message board lately.
Has anyone talked with Bill Gunn lately ?

Used my new inverter last week to fix a mailbox which someone tried to
customize with a baseball bat.
Worked great with my variable speed drill.
Hope to get a Remington electric chainsaw for Xmas. Should make tree
trimming a breeze.

Has anyone ever looked into putting a variable speed switch on the 36V
Elec-Trak drill ?
It's really a quality built tool. Variable speed sure would be nice.
Any idea's

Won't be long now before the mower deck comes off and the snowblade and
chains go on.

Dennis