Re: (ET) Changing belts on E12M

It should be mentioned for those who are unfamiliar with the 12M that the
motor is behind the axle and the darn belt goes around the axle to get
there.
A bit more of a challenge changing belts than your average ET. But with a
mid
mount grader blade from WH, man can you grade a lawn or driveway. I throw a
set of batteries into our 12M for just such tasks. Not unusual to see 4 ETs
and our Swinger all on a job at the same time around here. Someday I'll
remember to get out the camera when we have such a scene.

Got to get to work now!!

Jim