Re: (ET) Elec-Trak co-op/partnership??

Hi Tim,
        Distribution for a reasonable price is my biggest problem to
overcome.
Are you including warehousing of spares, tracking current inventory, et
cetera?  I'm not picking on you, I'm curious how it would be done.  I have
troubleshooting experience with electronics and electromechanical
components but not on the Elec-trak's.  I would think with the manual from
Tech Services "we" could handle at least 75% of most problems.  There are
some real guru's amongst the list.  Bill Gunn already has most of the
infrastructure in place.  I need to talk to him to see how a transfer would
work.

Tim Krokowski