(ET) Elec-Trak co-op/partnership??

I have no expertese in elec traks and know little about electronics, but I
would be interested in a partnership.  I'm not stupid (some may differ) so
with time, I could build up an expertise.  Also it would depend on the
inital startup costs (of course).
 My back ground is in computer programming and would be willing to setup a
website for parts ordering and could handle distrubition (I am located in
lower Michigan (Ann Arbor area)), I just couldn't handle the trouble
shooting end.

Any others out there willing to do a partership?