Re: (ET) Bad news from Bill Gunn

I have the space, and am looking for a reason to leave my day job, but I
lack
technical experience and knowledge ( I still depend on the list to help me
troubleshoot my E12!) that I think a business like this might require.
Bill
Gunn's shoes would be pretty hard to fill I imagine.  I guess another
drawback
might the fact that I'm in the NW corner of the country and most of you
folks
are at least east of the Mississippi.  hmm I wonder how much moula it
would take
to buy out the inventory???

dave