Re: (ET) Bad news from Bill Gunn

On 7 Oct 2000, at 14:34, Ken Olum wrote:

> As of Friday, October 6 Technical Service and Parts has decided to
> discontinue support for the GE, Wheelhorse and New Idea Elec-Trak
> electric
> garden tractors.

I really hope that someone on this list, a person who has some available
storage space, will purchase the business from Bill and carry it on.  I
would love to, but don't have either the time or the space.

Supporting the ET won't make anyone rich, but it might be something for a
retiree or hobbyist who really likes these machines and enjoys talking to
owners around the country.  And what a way for a collector to make his
hobby a tax deduction!

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
1974 Honda Civic EV 96vdc
1970 GE Elec-trak E15 36vdc
NOTE: If you receive an email which exhorts you to "Send
this to everyone you know," you don't know me.