Re: (ET) Battery Filler

I actually use a deck sprayer - bought new - only been used by me with
distilled water for my EV batteries.

I've got 18 batteries in my '88 Electric Pontiac Fiero, 12 in my Comutavan
(Postal Van)
and 6 in the Electrak E20 I'm restoring.  Thats a lot of gallons of water.

With the deck sprayer I can get the spray wand back into corners that I
couldn't reach with the battery filler bottle.
I can watch the water level as I fill each cell because the spray wand
doesn't block my view.  I only fill to the
bottom of the circular lip of the battery case.

SAFETY TIP: Be sure to wear your safety glasses when filling or fooling
around with those batteries.

Monty McGraw
'88 Pontiac Fiero GT EV conversion (I did it)
'81 Sebring Comutavan
'70 something GE Electrak E20 under construction
Ryobi self propelled electric lawn mower