Re: (ET) extra keys for an e-15

Darryl,
I spent some time at a key place yesterday and came to the conclusion that
the Y14 blank would work.  The Y14 blank is different than the original but
close enought to work because of the slop built into the lock. I had one
cut
and it DID WORK.  The Y14 groves on each side are a fair amount bigger.
Thanks for your imput.  I was going to put my findings on the news group
about the Y14 blank this morning anyway.

Tim