Re: (ET) painting mower deck...

Rick et al,

    Thanks for the responses about painting.  Looks aren't that important
to me,
I feel the same way as Dave R.  If it looks too good I may be reluctant to
use
it!

    I'll use just the POR 15 on just the bottom of the mower.  Sounds like
it'll
be smooth enough.

    I finished sandblasting the bits and pieces today and am painting them
with
Rustoleum yellow, not an exact match but close enough.  I'll be able to
tell
better when it's all done.  However the yellow on the tractor is quite
faded so
what hey.

    I'm replacing all the screws, nuts and bolts with stainless steel
items.
The original stuff was badly rusted and corroded, broke a coupla bolts
trying to
get the nuts off.