(ET) Parts

Hello All,

The Green Planet Foundation is sponsoring a new Web site about green technology. It will have a section on "legacy" technology. If any of us would like to contribute content (ie. parts lists, manuals, schematics, Q&A, Photos etc.) I am sure that GPF would be happy to host an ET section of the site.

By centralizing alot of information about the ET I am sure it would save all of us (and Bill) alot of time and effort. As my grampa used to say "Son, do it right and do it once or do not complain about having to do it over and over again."

If anyone agrees let me know.

Garnet McPherson
Green Planet Foundation - Eco Centre
(ET-15 & Commuta Car)