Re: (ET) Belts

Chris,
        If the previous owner had 3L335 belts it was probably for the same
reason
you bought them; 3L belts are available locally in most areas.  The 3V335
or 3VX335 (preferred) were the factory supplied belts.
        If you use the 3L belts you will suffer shortened belt life and
possible
belt slippage, especially if they get damp.  It is unlikely that the iron
pulleys will suffer much.

Steve Naugler

--- Steven Naugler
--- snaugler earthlink net