(ET) Cultivator

I have just experienced one of those defining moments in my life as
a gardener.  I grew up in a household that always had a small
garden, and occasionally a big one.  I learned to despise weeding.

The Elec-Trak has been key in my having a garden again.  This
spring I used my E12 with the rear-mounted roto-tiller to bust the
sod and till up the earth.  Planting was a bit late due to other
commitments (like the Electrathon where the Elec-Trak swept the
track).

However, the garden had reached the point where weeding was
now necessary.  I took the tractor out to the garden, and plugged in
the cultivator for real use for the first time.  (I had tested it out on
the weekend to make sure it and the cord were in good operating
condition, and added oil to the gear box.)

Wow!  What a treat!  The cultivator just hummed through the
spaces between rows of plants, churning up the top inch or so or
soil, mowing down the weeds.  This is the way weeding should be
done.  Forget hoes or getting down on hands and knees.  I'm never
weeding again without this marvellous device.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)784-0065
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/