Re: (ET) Wiring Diagram

Ken Temkin wrote:
> I just acquired a model 8HM Elec-Trak with a snowblower attachment. This
> is my first foray into electric transportation. I'd like to get a wiring
> diagram for this machine. Does anyone out there have a wiring diagram
> they
> could photocopy, or could anyone point me in the right direction?

Kevin,
call Bill Gunn at Technical Service & Parts at (608) 868-6220 and
buy a service manual from him.  Best Elec-Trak investment you will
ever make.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)784-0065
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/