(ET) radar

Our town just put up one of those fancy  gizmos that measure speed.
I just had to see if I could either tow it away or check it for top speed
with my E-16
On my third try I did a whopping 16 MPH but by then the motor was
stinking hot and my forth try was only 12 MPH.
What a way to spend a 4th of July.

I also measured the armature current with a fuse  and blew a hundred amp
fuse.
Eight AWG wire was very warm.  Last week I pegged a 150 amp meter a
couple of times.
It is still fun pushing the GE to what I thought was it's limit.  It is
just like the Energizer bunny.  It just keeps on going and going.  I have
a few more variations of wiring of the new design before I finalize the
design.

The town portable radar speed device is on an exact of the trailer I got
from Northern Tool.  Making U-turns in the road on my E-16 is very wild
at 16 MPH.

D. Russell Graves
jeGra Research
1984 Chevrolet S-10