(ET) drive motor speed

Hi,
Does any one know the max RPM of the drive motor on an E-15.  I am playing
around with the idea of making an electric motorcycle out of some of my
spare Elec-Trak parts.  I have never worked with electic vehicles before,
other than my E-15.  Based on the tire size and gear ratio of the bike I
have laying around (Honda cx500 Turbo, shaft drive), I would need 3000 rpm
to go 70 mph.  Would the motor have enough power to push it?  I would
estimate the loaded weight to be around 950 pounds, using 3 12V batteries.
Could I get a 25 mile range out of it? If anyone has worked on a electric
cycle and would like to share info, you can email me direct.
Thanx
Dean A. Stuckmann