Re: (ET) Real work with E-16

On 27 Jun 00, at 17:08, D. Russell Graves wrote:

>  I don't
> have a color code chart to get original GE yellow and only have a
> friends color brochure and it is a bright canary yellow.

In my experience, John Deere Yellow is close enough for painting entire
assemblies.  If you use it for spotting in, the slight difference in the
shade is much more apparent.  Whether this bothers you depends on how
fussy you are, I guess.

I heard somewhere that New Holland Yellow is supposed to be a perfect
match.  I have some in a quart can which I've brushed on in a couple
places (got it at one of the farm stores, Quality Farm and Fleet or
something), and it seems about right.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1979 General Engines ElectroPed 24vdc
1974 Honda Civic EV 96vdc
1970 GE Elec-trak E15 36vdc
NOTE: If you receive an email which exhorts you to "Send
this to everyone you know," you don't know me.