RE: (ET) Re Lube

Same here, if you use your tractor in cold temps, then it pays to put
synthetic oils in the gear box.

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net
Any time a fusion device sayeth, "Let there be light." bad things happen.